KSGI training courses are kinesthetic – we offer real life tools for real life situations, taught by industry-based instructors who have real life experience. This experience proves to be invaluable in the workplace, as we understand the needs of industry and how to meet those needs.
With a location right in Prince Rupert, we can offer training in our facility or on site as we offer mobile training services. That’s all part of our philosophy of community and industry collaboration to meet project mandates. KSGI provides complete safety training and prevention programs for a wide range of industrial applications. We have a proven track record of conducting existing programs, and the capacity to custom design a program to better fit your requirements – from small independent companies to large corporations.
Some of the most in demand programs (CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD OF FULL LIST):
- Occupational First Aid #1
- Transportation endorsement
- Fall protection
- Confined space
- Chain saw safety
- Traffic Control person (TCP)
- TDG – Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- OFA 3 – occupation first aid 3
- Asbestos Awareness
- Wildlife Awareness
ASK US ABOUT OUR NEW COURSES:
- H25 Protection
- Ground Disturbance Level 1 & 2
- Gas Detection & Control
- Respiratory Protection
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A COURSE – THE KSGI PROCESS
When you contact the KSGI office we will ask you two essential questions:
- What course do you need, or what requirements do you need for a custom designed program?
- What is your timeline, or when do you need the course delivered by? This could be immediately or sometime in the next few weeks or months.
Then we will add you to our growing client list and respond to your request within 48 hours.